Cedar Consulting and USA Risk strive to conduct its business in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards. We have always considered customer information privileged and confidential. Our customers have always been protected not only by state and federal laws but also and most importantly, by our commitment to preserve our customer's trust. In this spirit we have adopted the following privacy principles to continue our commitment to keep our customer information secure and use it only as our customers would want us to:
- We recognize that our customers expect privacy and security for their personal and financial information. To safeguard this information we maintain standards and procedures to prevent misuse of this information.
- We collect and use only that information needed to conduct our business and to deliver quality service, products, information and other opportunities to our customers. This includes all information we receive from you, about you, and your company.
- We aim to limit employee access to information to those employees with a business reason to know such information. Security procedures and internal controls are also in place to protect our customers' privacy.
- We strive to keep customer files complete, up to date and accurate. We also have procedures to respond to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
- We do not share information about our customers with other companies except in order to conduct our business, comply with applicable law, and to protect against fraud. Vendors or service companies that we retain to process information about our customers are required to conform to our privacy standards. We do not sell or exchange customer information. We may also provide information to regulatory authorities, consumer reporting agencies and law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable law.
These privacy principles apply to individuals. We will continue to monitor and evaluate our privacy measures to protect customers' information. These guidelines are updated as market practices change and new technology becomes available.